PetBalance® TripleGuard For Dogs

PetBalance® TripleGuard for Dogs is a monthly, triple action formula that KILLS, PROTECTS, and REPELS against fleas, ticks and other pests.

Kills adult fleas, lice, mosquitos & ticks for up to 4 weeks.  Formula shown to kill over 92% of fleas within 24 hours of application.
Protects against flea eggs and larvae developing into adults.
Repels new fleas, ticks, lice and mosquitos for up to 4 weeks.

PetBalance® TripleGuard for Dogs should be part of a complete program to help keep your dog free of fleas, ticks and other pests. This includes other efforts to reduce flea populations in your dog’s environment such as bedding, carpets, kennel and yards. Please consult for veterinarian for program recommendations.

Why Choose PetBalance TripleGuard Flea & Tick for Dogs?

Sizes

Small Dogs
Use only for dogs from 5 to 15 lbs
Medium Dogs
Use only for dogs from 16 to 33 lbs
Large Dogs
Use only for dogs from 34 to 66 lbs
Extra Large Dogs
Use only for dogs from 66 lbs and up

Active Ingredients

**Permethrin: (CAS #52645-53-1) …… 45.0 %
Pyriproxyfen: (CAS #95737-68-1) (Nylar**) …… 5.0 %
OTHER INGREDIENTS …… 50.0 %
TOTAL …… 100.0 %
**cis/trans ratio: Max 55% (±) cis and min 45% (±) trans

Caution

READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE USE ONLY ON DOGS & PUPPIES OVER 12 WEEKS OF AGE DO NOT USE ON CATS – MAY BE FATAL PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS CAUTION

Hazards to Humans: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Causes moderate eye irritation. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.

Hazards to Domestic Animals: FOR EXTERNAL USE ON DOGS ONLY. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using on dogs with known organ dysfunction. DO NOT USE ON CATS or animals other than dogs. Cats which actively groom or engage in close physical contact with treated dogs may be at risk of serious harmful effect. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. It is advisable to consult a veterinarian before using this product with ANY other pesticide or drug.

Click here for the Safety Data Sheet (SDS)

First Aid

If Swallowed

  • Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
  • Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
  • Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
  • Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
  • Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes.
  • Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes.
  • Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
  • If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.

Adverse Reactions: Some dogs may be sensitive to ingredients in this product. Adverse reactions in dogs may include skin sensitivity, lethargy, increased pruritus (itchiness), erythema (redness), rash and hair discoloration or hair loss at the application site. Observe the dog following treatment. Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your dog with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. Adverse reactions in cats could include neurological effects such as inactivity, tremors, and convulsions. If applied to or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.

Environmental Hazards

This product is extremely toxic to fish. Do not add directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of product or packaging.

Observe the dog following treatment. Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your dog with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours.