PetBalance® TripleGuard™ for DOGS
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
USE ONLY FOR DOGS OVER 66 LBS AND OVER 12 WEEKS OF AGE
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
(CAS#52645-53-1)……………… 45.0 %
(CAS #95737-68-1)(Nylar**)……… 5.0 %
Other Ingredients ……… 50.0 %
TOTAL …………………………… 100.0 %
**cis/trans ratio: Max 55% (±) cis and min 45% (±) trans
US Patient NO. 5,942,525
(Nylar**) is a registered trademark of McLaughlin Gormley King Company.
- MONTHLY FLEA, TICK AND MOSQUITO TREATMENT
- BREAKS FLEA LIFE CYCLE
- PREVENTS FLEA EGGS FROM DEVELOPING INTO BITING ADULTS FOR UP TO 123 DAYS
- KILLS FLEA EGGS FOR UP TO 4 MONTHS
- KILLS AND REPELS TICKS FOR UP TO 4 WEEKS INCLUDING DEER TICKS (which may carry Lyme disease), BROWN DOG TICKS & AMERICAN DOG TICKS
- KILLS AND REPELS MOSQUITOES
PetBalance® TripleGuard™ for Dogs is an effective and easy to use product. Treating your dog with the product prevents flea eggs from developing into biting adults for up to 4 months. As with all flea and tick control products, this product should be used as part of a program aimed at reducing flea populations in the dog’s environment (bedding, carpets, kennel, yard). Consult your veterinarian for program recommendations.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
DO NOT USE ON CATS OR KITTENS- MAY BE FATAL
USE ONLY ON DOGS OR PUPPIES 12 WEEKS OF AGE OR OLDER.
DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO APPLY THIS PRODUCT.
Do not use more than one tube per dog/puppy and do not retreat more than once per month.
Do not get into the dog’s eye or mouth and do not allow your dog/puppy to ingest this product.
HOW TO APPLY:
Use Only for Dogs over 66 lbs. (4.5 mL applicator tubes).
Remove product tube from package. Holding tube upright, pull off cap. Turn the cap around and place opposite end of cap back on tube. Twist cap to break seal, remove cap from tube. Invert tube over dog and use open end to part dog’s hair. Apply the entire tube (4.5 mL) as a spot to the skin at three or more different locations along the dog’s back between the shoulder blades and base of the tail. Squeeze tube to apply all of the solution to the dog’s skin
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal.
Pesticide Storage: Store this product in a cool, dry (preferably locked) place away from heat and open flame in an area inaccessible to children and animals. Protect from freezing.
Pesticide Disposal: Non-refillable container.
If empty: Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Hazards to Humans: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Causes moderate eye irritation. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Hazards to Domestic Animals: FOR EXTERNAL USE ON DOGS ONLY. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant, or nursing dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using on dogs with known organ dysfunction. DO NOT USE ON CATS or animals other than dogs. Cats which actively groom or engage in close physical contact with treated dogs may be at risk of serious harmful effect. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. It is advisable to consult a veterinarian before using this product with ANY other pesticide or drug.
- Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If in Eyes: Hold eyes open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
HOT LINE NUMBER
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies, pesticide concerns), you may call 1-855-844-4375 twenty four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week.
Adverse Reactions: Some dogs may be sensitive to ingredients in this product. Adverse reactions in dogs may include skin sensitivity, Lethargy, increased pruritus (itchiness), erythema (redness), rash and hair discoloration or hair loss at the application site. Observe the dog following treatment. Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your dog with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. Adverse reactions in cats could include neurological effects such as inactivity, tremors, and convulsions. If applied to or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.
This product is extremely toxic to fish. Do not add directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of product or packaging.
NOTICE OF WARRANTY
Note: Seller warrants this product complies with the specifications expressed in this label. To the extent consistent with applicable law, Seller makes no other warranties, and disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for the intended purpose. To the extent consistent with applicable law, Seller’s liability or default, breach or failure under this label shall be limited to the amount of the purchase price. To the extent consistent with applicable law, Seller shall have no liability for consequential damages.
Monitor your dog after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-855-844-4375.
For Consumer Questions Call:
DO NOT USE ON CATS – MAY BE FATAL
Keep away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.
TruProdigy, Eagle, Idaho 83616
EPA Reg. No.: 67505-3-88966